Titanic: behind the scenes [x]
“Leo and I were literally straight on the tip [of the boat], and we were about to go down slowly with the ship. It was a night shoot and we were outside and it was very, very cold, and we were up there on this tip literally, a hundred foot in the air, absolutely petrified, and they were adjusting the camera angle and Leo and I just hung on to each other for dear life. We had cigarettes hidden in the pockets of our costumes and the two of us literally were having conversations like ,’What would happen if we died?’ and I’d say things like ‘Leo, I love you, I really do love you so much. You are a very important person to me and I’d have your babies. I would, I’d have your babies, really, it’s fine. And help me God, dear God, please tell my mum that I love her dearly’. We were so, so scared. But that’s the nature of the game. You look back on it and it was all completely thrilling and compelling-every day.”
Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Titanic deleted scenes: Jack & Rose
Okay but imagine person A of your otp picking up sleepy person B and carrying them to bed and person B just snuggles their face...
- “I’m writing a first draft and reminding myself that I’m simply shoveling sand into a box so that later I can build castles.”
- loveyourskinnyties said:Cesare/Lucrezia. "Don't trust me."
I don’t even know what this is; Lucrezia’s a witch? That’s all I know. I don’t know.
“Cesare!” a bottle shatters at Lucrezia’s...
- itsoneofthemuses said:"Oh fuck, oh FUCK!" Jeff/Annie, because I can't resist! (I hope you get a Rick/Beth prompt ASAP, though.)
This got kind of rambly and then kind of abrupt but these two still give me feelings so thank you for prompting them :)
- Anonymous said:That Beth/Rick no zombies AU that you just posted...where can I get more of that?
Erm, in my brain? And some gchats with @loveyourskinnyties like everything else in my brain. It’s titled “Beth/Glenn Multimedia Event” in my head...
- loveyourskinnyties said:Beth/Rick. "Please come get me."
This is going to take basically more explanation than the actual drabble but w/e w/e I see you requesting things you know I’ve written Shannon. This...